Picassa

thedarkman

A while ago I downloaded the Microsoft free Picassa program and was
able to rotate jpgs by a degree with it. Now for some reason I can
only rotate by 90 degrees. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or
point me in the direction of a program that can do this?

Thanks

Chris F.A. Johnson

A while ago I downloaded the Microsoft free Picassa program and was
able to rotate jpgs by a degree with it. Now for some reason I can
only rotate by 90 degrees. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or
point me in the direction of a program that can do this?

I use convert from ImageMagick.

Amos

PhotoFiltre allows simple incremental rotation of bitmap images ...

Cheers,
Amos
> A while ago I downloaded the Microsoft free Picassa program and was
> able to rotate jpgs by a degree with it. Now for some reason I can
> only rotate by 90 degrees. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or
> point me in the direction of a program that can do this?

I use convert from ImageMagick.

Author:

Raymond Schmit

A while ago I downloaded the Microsoft free Picassa program and was
able to rotate jpgs by a degree with it. Now for some reason I can
only rotate by 90 degrees. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or
point me in the direction of a program that can do this?
Irfanview -> rotation by X degrees ... (0.01 degree precision)

Tim

thedarkman said:
A while ago I downloaded the Microsoft free Picassa program and was
able to rotate jpgs by a degree with it. Now for some reason I can
only rotate by 90 degrees. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong or
point me in the direction of a program that can do this?

Thanks

Picasa is a Google program, not a Microsoft one. I suspect that you were
using some other program to rotate by degrees, maybe a Microsoft one. Picasa
only does 90 degree rotations. To do nearly any editing, Picasa opens an
external program. It would be that external program, probably the one that
is associated with JPGs on your computer, that does rotation by smaller
amounts.

thedarkman

I stand corrected, it was indeed Irfan I used; I must be going senile
in my old age. Thanks, it works a treat.