Pickaxe II promo for FOSDEM supporters

Raphael Bauduin

Hi,

I've talked about FOSDEM (http://www.fosdem.org) here before, trying unsuccessfully :(
to foster interest to organise a Ruby developers room.
O'Reilly is the partner of this event, and it is also the distributor of the PickaxeII in Europe.

O'Reilly traditionnaly offers a 10% discount on the books they sell at FOSDEM.
The event (taking place 26 and 27 feb in Brussels) being still some months away,
they will let you order it right now and still get the 10% rebate when you
state you're a FOSDEM supporter. You'll have to pay the sending costs, but
then you have that for every online shop too.

So how to do it practically?
you can contact Margaret Parratt ([email protected], telephone +44 1252 711776 or fax +44 1252 734211).
you'll need to provide your credit card details and delivery address.
I don't know about the sending costs for each country.....

If you don't want to pay the sending costs, you can still come to the event itself, it's held during the week end
and entrance is free ;-)

Hoping this will be of help for some of you.

Raph

PS: if some of you want to organise a Ruby developers rooms, contact devrooms at fosdem dot org