Picture and text changeable on a page

Treetop

Currently I have a list of links that bring up different pages in an
iframe. These pages contain one picture and text explaining the
picture. I would like to be able to create these pages from a
javascript, to save time creating tons of these little pages. I would
be willing to do frames if it is not possible to do with iframe.

I have searched the internet for how to do this with either frames or
iframes, but the examples leave out code that 'any javascript
programmer should know what is missing.' I tend to learn by having a
working code, then figuring out what each part does.

If anyone has a working example of this, it would be appreciated.