Picture/Image Gallery....recommendations

CD

The platform is Win03, Access and SQL is available, along with all the
normal image components (aspjeg, etc..).

I have searched and I could spend several days looking for something. I was
hoping to get some recommendations based on experience. I would like to
stay under 100 if I was to purchase something.

Goals:
Autothumbnail for the viewer.

Let the user manage their gallery
Admin area for uploading, categorizing, captions, and deleting.

TIA for your opinon.

Evertjan.

CD wrote on 24 feb 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I would like to stay under 100 if I was to purchase something.

What is your age now?