    tedious. TIA
    --
    Tony Vella in Ottawa, Canada

    Tony Vella, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Tony Vella

    Bob Long Guest

    In news:Q1cvb.3625$,
    Tony Vella <> typed:
    > I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
    > percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done
    > better (for appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is
    > such a process as bulk resizing; rescanning them all individually at
    > 50 percent seems rather tedious. TIA

    For Windows, http://www.irfanview.com/

    Bob Long

    Bob Long, Nov 20, 2003

  3. "Tony Vella" <> wrote in message
    > I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
    > percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done better

    (for
    > appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process as

    bulk
    > resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems rather

    Photoshop does it. You have to use an Action, define it to resize images at
    50% and run it on all files in a particular folder.

    Fredo Vincentis, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Tony Vella

    George Self Guest

    Tony Vella wrote:

    > I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
    > percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done better
    > (for
    > appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process as
    > bulk
    > resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems rather
    > tedious. TIA

    For Unix/Linux, try ImageMagick: http://www.imagemagick.org/

    --George

    George Self, Nov 21, 2003
  5. Tony Vella

    Paul Aitch Guest

    "Fredo Vincentis" <> wrote in message
    > "Tony Vella" <> wrote in message
    > > I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at

    66
    > > percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done

    better
    > (for
    > > appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process

    as
    > bulk
    > > resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems

    rather

    IrfanView does it - and it's free from
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    Paul