picture resizing question

Tony Vella

I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done better (for
appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process as bulk
resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems rather
tedious. TIA

Bob Long

In
Tony Vella said:
I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done
better (for appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is
such a process as bulk resizing; rescanning them all individually at
50 percent seems rather tedious. TIA

For Windows, http://www.irfanview.com/

Bob Long

Fredo Vincentis

Tony Vella said:
I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done better (for
appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process as bulk
resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems rather

Photoshop does it. You have to use an Action, define it to resize images at
50% and run it on all files in a particular folder.

George Self

Tony said:
I have prepared a virtual album of stamps. I scanned the stamps at 66
percent of the original size but I now realize I would have done better
(for
appearance sake) at 50 percent. I wonder if there is such a process as
bulk
resizing; rescanning them all individually at 50 percent seems rather
tedious. TIA

For Unix/Linux, try ImageMagick: http://www.imagemagick.org/

--George