    I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form a
    scanner.
    How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?

    Er3c Er3c, Mar 24, 2009

  2. Er3c Er3c

    Simone R. Guest

    Er3c Er3c wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I am working in a project and I need obtain pictures directly form a
    > scanner.
    > How can I do for take pictures from a scanner in ruby?

    well scanning is a task very OS dependant , for helping you we need more
    information.

    The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
    linux and try some bash scripting to drive it

    Simone R., Mar 24, 2009

  3. Er3c Er3c

    Er3c Er3c Guest

    Simone R. wrote:

    > The best thing , I think, it's to have a scanner well supported under
    > linux and try some bash scripting to drive it

    I'm using win32ole and I try with scanners and cameras wizard for
    windows
    you have a better idea??

    Er3c Er3c, Mar 24, 2009