    to my page telling visitors: "If pics don't show, please.... etc etc etc"

    Thanks for your time and advice,

    Michel

    Michel, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Michel wrote:

    > I have written a page on which I use a picture of a closed folder (like in
    > windows) multiple times.
    > On a few pages, where the picture has to show around 40 times, I find that
    > many times, the picture does not show. It presents the outlines of them, but
    > I have to right- mouse-click on it and choose: "show picture" for them to
    > show up.....

    Could be browser cache or server cache or tiny little fairies playing
    tricks on you.

    Use a different browser that hasn't seen the page yet, and/or wait a
    couple minutes, and/or check the site on a co-worker's computer that
    hasn't cached the page yet. The problem should correct itself. If not,
    post the URL so we can take a look at your code.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Oct 27, 2003