    etc.

    My photoshop skills are unfortunately non-existing.

    Appreciate any response.
    earl, Nov 24, 2003

  2. earl

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <3fc22564$>, says...
    > Can anyone recommend a good site that has nice looking pictures that I can
    > attach to a buttom in html with a simple text like 'Ok' - 'Menu' - 'Save'
    > etc.

    A quick search of google for "button images" will give you a plethora of
    results.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Nov 24, 2003

  3. earl

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 16:32:31 +0100, "earl" <> wrote:

    : Can anyone recommend a good site that has nice looking pictures that I can
    : attach to a buttom in html with a simple text like 'Ok' - 'Menu' - 'Save'
    : etc.

    Search Google for "web design tools buttons"

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Nov 24, 2003
  4. Whitecrest wrote:
    > In article <3fc22564$>, says...
    >
    >> Can anyone recommend a good site that has nice looking pictures
    >> that I can attach to a buttom in html with a simple text like
    >> 'Ok' - 'Menu' - 'Save' etc.

    > A quick search of google for "button images" will give you a
    > plethora of results.

    In your opinion. Others may have a different opinion of what a
    "plethora" is.

    (DARFC)

    Sorry, couldn't resist ... =)

    --
    Joel.
    Joel Shepherd, Nov 25, 2003
  5. earl

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:07:35 GMT, Joel Shepherd is reported to
    have stated:
    > Whitecrest wrote:
    >>
    >> A quick search of google for "button images" will give you a
    >> plethora of results.

    > In your opinion. Others may have a different opinion of what a
    > "plethora" is.

    4,340,000 is more than enough (i.e. a plethora) in my book. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Nov 25, 2003