    2nd derivative).
    Please help..
    Dan

    Dan, Jan 19, 2004

  2. Dan

    David Harmon Guest

    On 19 Jan 2004 14:10:11 -0800 in comp.lang.c++, (Dan)
    was alleged to have written:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=PID control code

    David Harmon, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Dan

    Jeff Schwab Guest

    Jeff Schwab, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Dan

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 19 Jan 2004 14:10:11 -0800, (Dan) wrote in
    comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi
    > I'm looking for C++ code that implements the PID Control(prefered with
    > 2nd derivative).
    > Please help..
    > Dan

    Actually it is not too likely that you will find C++ code for this.
    There is however a large amount of C code, much of which can be
    compiled and work identically in C++.

    One such example, the code from my chapter of the book "C Unleashed".
    The code (GPL) and other material, but not the text which is
    copyrighted by the publisher, can be found at:

    http://jk-technology.com/C_Unleashed/code_list.html

    Of course you can buy a copy of the book, if you like. I get no
    royalties from that, but some of my friends do.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

    Jack Klein, Jan 20, 2004