PID control c++ code sample

Dan

Hi
I'm looking for C++ code that implements the PID Control(prefered with
2nd derivative).
Please help..
Dan

Jack Klein

Hi
I'm looking for C++ code that implements the PID Control(prefered with
2nd derivative).
Please help..
Dan

Actually it is not too likely that you will find C++ code for this.
There is however a large amount of C code, much of which can be
compiled and work identically in C++.

One such example, the code from my chapter of the book "C Unleashed".
The code (GPL) and other material, but not the text which is
copyrighted by the publisher, can be found at:

http://jk-technology.com/C_Unleashed/code_list.html

Of course you can buy a copy of the book, if you like. I get no
royalties from that, but some of my friends do.