    C Did Guest

    What's the best cheapest way to get pie charts on the web with my setup?
    Thanks!!

    C Did, May 22, 2006

  2. C Did

    PW Guest

    "C Did" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > What's the best cheapest way to get pie charts on the web with my setup?
    > Thanks!!

    Go to GOOGLE and type in "ASP pie chart". Theres several free ones there.

    PW, May 22, 2006

  3. Hope this also helps...

    COMERCIALES
    ----------------------
    Dundas Charts
    http://www.dundas.com/

    ComponentoONE
    http://www.componentone.com/

    ChartDirector for .NET.
    http://www.advsofteng.com/cdnet.html

    Office Web Components
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;es;315695
    http://www.aspnetresources.com/articles/office_web_components.aspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...2c-402e-4f72-97a5-e0fd290d4b76&displaylang=en
    OWC Object Model
    http://www.aspnetresources.com/blog/owc_object_model_and_terminology.aspx

    Nevron Chart for .NET
    http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartDotNetNav&content=ChartDotNet

    FREE
    ----------------------
    WebChart - Free Chart control for ASP.NET.
    http://www.carlosag.net/Tools/WebChart/Default.aspx

    ASP.NET Resource Kit
    Trae el ComponentOne Studio for ASP.NET con licencia
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/asprk/

    Nplot - Free charting library for .NET
    Esto lo vi pero nunca lo llegue a probar
    http://netcontrols.org/nplot/wiki/

    http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/...icaRT_2D_XY_Chart_Real_Time__NET_Control.html

    Reports Starter Kit
    (aqui dentro segun vi trae ejemplos de graficos)
    http://www.asp.net/StarterKits/DownloadReports.aspx?tabindex=0&tabid=1

    FusionCharts Lite
    http://www.infosoftglobal.com/FusionCharts/Lite/
    http://www.infosoftglobal.com/FusionCharts/Lite/Gallery.asp
    Ayuda online
    http://www.infosoftglobal.com/FusionCharts/Lite/Site_Doc/contents/Index.html

    http://www.webgrid.com/default.aspx?WebGrid - The plug and play grid=Free libraries

    "Manualmente"
    Lo mas free de todos (hacerlo manualmente) con GDI+ dentro de
    System.Drawing
    Ejemplo (de Matias Iacono):
    http://groups.google.com.ar/group/microsoft.public.es.dotnet.aspnet/msg/10c1cce72946772f
    http://groups.google.com.ar/group/m....aspnet/browse_thread/thread/3f7836a0b507760f

    DE TODO UN POCO
    ----------------------
    Galeria de controles para Armar Graficos
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=1&tabindex=2
    http://www.hotscripts.com/ASP.NET/Scripts_and_Controls/Graphs_and_Charts/index.html

    Espero que te sirva

    ______________________________
    Jose A. Fernandez

    PW ha escrito:

    Jose A. Fernandez, Jun 16, 2006
  4. Hi we are using Nevron Chart for .NET - includes Win Forms and ASP.NET
    http://www.nevron.com

    The charting component has unique features and many charting types. I
    have tested many other charting components for .NET but the speed and
    the image quality of Nevron so far have no match.

    Regards,
    Chris

    Chris Lithgow, Jun 20, 2006