PIGIP Meeting -- Python Interest Group In Princeton

drjonfox

Python Interest Group In Princeton (PIGIP)

PIG/IP will hold its fourth meeting on Tuesday April 12, 2005 at the
Lawrenceville Library. Unfortunately, the Lawrenceville library has no
free rooms at the usual 3rd Wednesday time. We will be reviewing more
of the Python Tutorial (we last left off finishing the chapter about
exceptions, so the next subject will be Classes) and then open
discussion about Python will be encouraged.

About PIGIP

The Python Interest Group In Princeton is a Central New Jersey
discussion and educational group for the Python computer language.

PIGIP is a forum for open discussion about the Python computer language
and source of exchange for people at different levels of learning about
Python. Meetings are monthly (generally on the third Wednesday) and are
open to the public.

You can learn more about PIGIP at the http://www.pigip.org webpage.