    [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access
    denied.

    /500.asp, line 55
    middletree, Dec 23, 2003

  2. middletree

    Ray at Guest

    It's been up and down a lot lately it seems. When it comes back up, click
    on the donate link!

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 23, 2003

  3. middletree

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" wrote...

    > When it comes back up, click on the donate link!

    LOL! Whats that then - dynamic code fixing? Gotta get me a copy of that
    code! :eek:D

    Merry Christmas all..

    Rob
    Rob Meade, Dec 23, 2003
  4. middletree

    Roland Hall Guest

    "Rob Meade" wrote:
    > "Ray at <%=sLocation%>" wrote...
    >
    > > When it comes back up, click on the donate link!

    > LOL! Whats that then - dynamic code fixing? Gotta get me a copy of that
    > code! :eek:D
    >
    > Merry Christmas all..

    Since he is out of the country until Jan 04, I think it = dynamic trip
    funding.
    Happy Santa!

    --
    Roland

    This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
    or fitness for a particular purpose.
    Roland Hall, Dec 24, 2003