    wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 12, 2004

  2. brucie

    Neal Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:26:38 +1000, brucie <> wrote:

    > ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?

    You, brucie, are the root of all debauchery. We should rename all porn
    "brucie" in honor.
    Neal, Oct 12, 2004

  3. brucie

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    brucie wrote:
    > BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    How fast is it?
    Nik Coughin, Oct 12, 2004
  4. brucie

    brucie Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:

    >> BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    > How fast is it?

    800/128

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 12, 2004
  5. brucie wrote:

    > BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    > WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    > BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

    > ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?

    > i know i'll do it again!

    > wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    COWER, MORTALS!

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue
    Blinky the Shark, Oct 12, 2004
  6. brucie

    Nik Coughin Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    brucie wrote:
    > In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:
    >
    >>> BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    >> How fast is it?

    > 800/128

    You bastard. Is it capped? I get 7GB/month@256/256... 800 would be nice.
    Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
    portable (though only works in a 50km radius).
    Nik Coughin, Oct 12, 2004
  7. brucie

    Whatevah Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    brucie wrote:
    > In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:
    >

    >>>BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    >>How fast is it?

    > 800/128

    oohhh.... cute :)

    --
    Whatevah / Jerry Horn
    Jerry {at} Whatevah.com (working address)
    Whatevah, Oct 12, 2004
  8. Re: all puny humans

    "Nik Coughin" <nrkn!no-spam!@woosh.co.nz> wrote in message
    > brucie wrote:

    >>> How fast is it?

    >> 800/128

    > You bastard. Is it capped? I get 7GB/month@256/256... 800 would be nice.
    > Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
    > portable (though only works in a 50km radius).

    I locked myself out of the office the other day. Thank god for wireless
    technology...no matter how silly I looked sitting out in the hallway, on the
    floor, with my laptop. :p"

    --Tina

    --
    http://www.AffordableHOST.com - Managed, Dedicated and Colo Servers
    http://www.AxisHost.com - High bandwidth Cpanel Hosting Accounts
    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Oct 12, 2004
  9. brucie

    rf Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    brucie yelled from his rooftop satelite installation:

    > >> BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Much better brucie. I can hear you quite clearly now :)

    > 800/128

    Hmmm. I downloaded the latest apache/php/mysql bizo last month. Peak
    download speed recorded at 800 K Bytes/second as well ;-)

    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  10. brucie

    rf Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    Tina wrote:

    > I locked myself out of the office the other day. Thank god for wireless
    > technology...no matter how silly I looked sitting out in the hallway, on

    the
    > floor, with my laptop. :p"

    Why didn't you email support and ask them to open the door?

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  11. Re: all puny humans

    "rf" <rf@.invalid> wrote in message
    > Tina wrote:
    >
    >> I locked myself out of the office the other day. Thank god for wireless
    >> technology...no matter how silly I looked sitting out in the hallway, on

    > the
    >> floor, with my laptop. :p"

    > Why didn't you email support and ask them to open the door?

    Because they were all looking at me through the door...laughing. :-D

    Actually, it was well after office hours - the only techs working that late
    were remote.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc., Oct 12, 2004
  12. brucie

    rf Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    Tina wrote:

    [locked out]

    > > Why didn't you email support and ask them to open the door?

    > Because they were all looking at me through the door...laughing. :-D

    <grin> It's always good value when the boss stuffs up. Gives the humble
    workers reason for a little more self esteem [1]</grin>

    You did tell *them* of this episode, did you not?

    <aside>
    Many years ago (well, 25 of them actually) one of my shift supervisors
    ejected the Chief Managing Director from the computer room (big mainframe
    computer worth $millions, 10 white-coats per shift to feed it). Somehow he
    had snuck in behind somebody carrying a large pile of printout.

    A big to-do ensued. After the dust settled the MD was privately chastised
    and the SS was publicly commended on a job well done, keeping unauthorised
    personnel out of the operations area. The rabble and staff grinned a quiet
    pleased smile to themselves and went home just a little more chirpy.
    </aside>

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  13. brucie

    brucie Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:

    >> 800/128

    > You bastard.

    puny human

    > Is it capped?

    depends on load

    > I get 7GB/month@256/256...

    4gb. 15c per mb over.

    > 800 would be nice.

    $500/month

    > Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
    > portable (though only works in a 50km radius).

    mine can reheat my dinner or keep me warm at night if i stand in front
    of it.

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 12, 2004
  14. brucie

    Matt Probert Guest

    On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 15:26:38 +1000 brucie <>
    broke off from drinking a cup of tea at http://usenetshit.info/ to
    write:

    >BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    >WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    >
    >BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    >
    >ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?
    >
    >i know i'll do it again!
    >
    >wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Got the broadband working have you?

    Matt

    --
    If your encyclopaedia doesn't list "widget glass", you're reading the wrong encyclopaedia.
    The Probert Encyclopaedia. Its not the same.
    Matt Probert, Oct 12, 2004
  15. brucie

    SpaceGirl Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    brucie wrote:
    > In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:
    >

    >>>800/128

    >>You bastard.

    > puny human
    >

    >>Is it capped?

    > depends on load
    >

    >>I get 7GB/month@256/256...

    > 4gb. 15c per mb over.
    >

    >>800 would be nice.

    > $500/month
    >

    >>Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
    >>portable (though only works in a 50km radius).

    > mine can reheat my dinner or keep me warm at night if i stand in front
    > of it.

    Meh I laugh at your lame attempt at internet access mwhwhwhha

    3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

    --

    x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

    SpaceGirl, Oct 12, 2004
  16. Re: all puny humans

    While the city slept, rf (rf@.invalid) feverishly typed...
    [...]
    > A big to-do ensued. After the dust settled the MD was privately
    > chastised and the SS was publicly commended on a job well done,
    > keeping unauthorised personnel out of the operations area.

    You used the SS for security? A bit over-the-top don't you think??? ;-)

    Cheers,
    Nige

    --
    Nigel Moss
    http://www.nigenet.org.uk
    nice.guy.nige, Oct 12, 2004
  17. brucie

    rf Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    SpaceGirl wrote:

    > 3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

    Hmmm. Meh.

    10 mbit / second connection.

    3 Gig per month.

    $70au per month for 2 seperate connections.

    And that is from Bigpond, the official rip off company :)

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Oct 12, 2004
  18. brucie

    atec Guest

    Re: all puny humans

    1.5 mbit , unlimited ( read 60 gig a month) for $99.00 which is fine for
    here .

  19. brucie wrote:

    > BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    >
    > WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    >
    > BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
    >
    > ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?
    >
    > i know i'll do it again!
    >
    > wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    Stamp collecting?

    --
    Charles Sweeney
    http://CharlesSweeney.com
    Charles Sweeney, Oct 12, 2004
  20. brucie

    brucie Guest

    In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Matt Probert said:

    >>wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

    > Got the broadband working have you?

    how did you guess?

    i have recently discovered possums until dissuaded with clods of earth
    think a sat dish is really kewl trapeze equipment.

    --

    v o i c e s
    brucie, Oct 12, 2004