PING: all puny humans

brucie

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?

i know i'll do it again!

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Nik Coughin

brucie said:
In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:

800/128

You bastard. Is it capped? I get 7GB/month@256/256... 800 would be nice.
Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
portable (though only works in a 50km radius).

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

Nik Coughin said:
You bastard. Is it capped? I get 7GB/month@256/256... 800 would be nice.
Very nice. Only bonus is mine is small, wireless and has batteries hence
portable (though only works in a 50km radius).

I locked myself out of the office the other day. Thank god for wireless
technology...no matter how silly I looked sitting out in the hallway, on the
floor, with my laptop. :p"

--Tina

rf

brucie yelled from his rooftop satelite installation:

Much better brucie. I can hear you quite clearly now :)

Hmmm. I downloaded the latest apache/php/mysql bizo last month. Peak
download speed recorded at 800 K Bytes/second as well ;-)

Cheers
Richard.

rf

Tina said:
I locked myself out of the office the other day. Thank god for wireless
technology...no matter how silly I looked sitting out in the hallway, on the
floor, with my laptop. :p"

Why didn't you email support and ask them to open the door?

Tina - AffordableHOST, Inc.

rf said:
Why didn't you email support and ask them to open the door?

Because they were all looking at me through the door...laughing. :-D

Actually, it was well after office hours - the only techs working that late
were remote.

--Tina

rf

Tina wrote:

[locked out]
Because they were all looking at me through the door...laughing. :-D

<grin> It's always good value when the boss stuffs up. Gives the humble
workers reason for a little more self esteem [1]</grin>

You did tell *them* of this episode, did you not?

<aside>
Many years ago (well, 25 of them actually) one of my shift supervisors
ejected the Chief Managing Director from the computer room (big mainframe
computer worth $millions, 10 white-coats per shift to feed it). Somehow he
had snuck in behind somebody carrying a large pile of printout.

A big to-do ensued. After the dust settled the MD was privately chastised
and the SS was publicly commended on a job well done, keeping unauthorised
personnel out of the operations area. The rabble and staff grinned a quiet
pleased smile to themselves and went home just a little more chirpy.
</aside>

Matt Probert

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?

i know i'll do it again!

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Got the broadband working have you?

Matt

SpaceGirl

brucie said:
In alt.www.webmaster,alt.html Nik Coughin said:

puny human

depends on load

4gb. 15c per mb over.

mine can reheat my dinner or keep me warm at night if i stand in front
of it.

Meh I laugh at your lame attempt at internet access mwhwhwhha

3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)

nice.guy.nige

While the city slept, rf ([email protected]) feverishly typed...
[...]
A big to-do ensued. After the dust settled the MD was privately
chastised and the SS was publicly commended on a job well done,
keeping unauthorised personnel out of the operations area.

You used the SS for security? A bit over-the-top don't you think??? ;-)

Cheers,
Nige

rf

SpaceGirl said:
3mbit / 256 / no capping, £50 a month.

Hmmm. Meh.

10 mbit / second connection.

3 Gig per month.

$70au per month for 2 seperate connections.

And that is from Bigpond, the official rip off company :)

Charles Sweeney

brucie said:
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

ok, all the porn in existence is downloaded. now what do i do?

i know i'll do it again!

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Stamp collecting?