PING: Tina - Affordable Host

Art Sackett

Hywel Jenkins said:
First Dan Vesma comes back, and now *the* Art Sackett. Who next?
McWebber?

Actually, I was back prior to Young Daniel. :) I've just not had all
that much to say. Believe it or not!
Is there any other type of fornication?

I've identified many... but I love babies, and they seem to most often
be the result of the drunken variety. :D

Rob McAninch

Hywel Jenkins

Aye. I've had some difficulty lately as well (no down time that
I've noticed, but some other minor issues.)

I do have to note that a support drone once gave my a suggestion
that applied to Apache 2.* when the server was using 1.3.*. Of
course I did tell him (again) what needed to go in the conf file,
and it was quickly completed. I have no idea if that particular
drone is still on staff.
First Dan Vesma comes back, and now *the* Art Sackett. Who
next? McWebber?

Do I count? I haven't been around alt.html in awhile;-)