    loial Guest

    Anyone got any experience of send PJL commands to a printer using
    Python on Unix?
    loial, Jan 10, 2011

  2. On 1/10/2011 6:12 AM loial said...
    > Anyone got any experience of send PJL commands to a printer using
    > Python on Unix?

    Are you having trouble? PJL is sent like any other text...

    Emile
    Emile van Sebille, Jan 10, 2011

  3. loial

    loial Guest

    Thanks for responding..

    First question...how do I send it to the printer? Printer would be
    on the network.
    loial, Jan 10, 2011
  4. Emile van Sebille, Jan 10, 2011
  5. loial

    loial Guest

    Thank you. I was able to send the following PJL to the printer and it
    worked.

    @PJL STMSG DISPLAY = "Hello from John"

    Do you have any experience handling PJL responses from the
    printer?...What I really want to do is get PJL information back from
    the printer and read it in python(or some other Unix scripting tool)
    loial, Jan 11, 2011