    placeholders in the panel and adjust the position?

    Or any other pointers?

    Thank you!

    Guest, Nov 13, 2003

  2. A place holder renders no text, which is why you can't apply a style
    attribute to it. It just serves as a declarative way to indicate that you
    intend to dynamically stick something there in your code. It doesn't
    actually appear anywhere. If you want an object to simply hold objects that
    you dynamically load, you could use a <div runat="server"/>.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Nov 13, 2003