Placements

Discussion in 'Java' started by vikasvikas191, Dec 5, 2006.

  1. Dear Friends,

    We at SEED strongly believe in continual knowledge up-gradation which
    enhances the probability of any individual in achieving their career
    ambitions.

    You have been a part & parcel of the SEED family either directly or
    indirectly, & hence we are committed to your career growth.

    SEED Infotech Ltd. has taken an initiative to help & guide you to get
    the right career opportunity and realize your professional ambitions.

    We can help you if you have 6 months + experience in any of the
    following technologies -

    C, C++, VC++, Dot Net, VB, Asp, VB Dot Net, Asp Dot Net, C#, Java,
    Advance Java, Linux, Unix, Networking, Oracle, MS SQL, MY SQL, PHP,
    UML, HTML, J2ME, Java Script, Dot Net Script, Perl, Testing and
    Embedded Systems and many more.

    We request you to mail us your updated resume to

    In the subject line please mention the skill set name in which you are
    most comfortable seeking a job.

    We would be glad to help you get what you really deserve in life.

    Thanks and Regards

    Team Placement
    vikasvikas191, Dec 5, 2006