    then I do see the label.

    thanks

    Ton

    ton, Feb 22, 2008

  2. If you set the background color of the table, anything behind it will be
    invisible. However, anything INSIDE a table cell in the table will be
    visible. In addition, any element absolutely or relatively positioned within
    the bounds of the table and having a z-index style greater than the tables
    z-index style (the default is 0 - document level, when elements are not
    styled with z-index) will appear in front of the table.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Chicken Salad Surgeon
    Microsoft MVP

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 22, 2008

  3. ton

    ton Guest

    solved:
    Lab.Attributes("style") = "z-index: 100; LEFT: " & 250 & "px; POSITION:
    absolute; TOP:" & 250 * i & "px "

    the z-index was the trick !!

    "ton" <> schreef in bericht

    ton, Feb 22, 2008
  4. ton

    ton Guest

    i just found the solution, but thanks anyway

    ton, Feb 22, 2008