placing a label visible within the area of a table (VB.NET Webforms)

ton

Hi,

I've drawn a table, with some colours as a calendar-schedule. I want to
place labels at certain positions on top of that table.
When doing so, the label is not visible because it is behind the table.

How can I change this. When I set the colour of the table to transparant,
then I do see the label.

thanks

Ton

Kevin Spencer

If you set the background color of the table, anything behind it will be
invisible. However, anything INSIDE a table cell in the table will be
visible. In addition, any element absolutely or relatively positioned within
the bounds of the table and having a z-index style greater than the tables
z-index style (the default is 0 - document level, when elements are not
styled with z-index) will appear in front of the table.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Chicken Salad Surgeon
Microsoft MVP

ton

solved:
Lab.Attributes("style") = "z-index: 100; LEFT: " & 250 & "px; POSITION:
absolute; TOP:" & 250 * i & "px "

the z-index was the trick !!

ton

i just found the solution, but thanks anyway