    Thank you.

    Jagdish.l
    , Nov 15, 2005

  2. Hi Jagdish,

    They did ask you to use the flow layout, but you should also be using tables
    for positioning your elements. (Note: Supports of the <DIV> element,
    please refrain from crying out for my blood.)

    Place your datalist in one cell of the table, and place your button in a
    cell in the next row of the table. This way, the datalist can expand in
    size, and the button will show up at the end, without having to use any
    absolute positioning as is probably the case right now.

    Elaborate on what you mean by "I am not able to place a "placeholder" at the
    bottom of my page.

    -Altaf
    www.mendhak.com

    S.M. Altaf [MVP], Nov 16, 2005

  3. Hi:
    Thanks for the reply.With regard to the placeholder what happens is
    that upon placing the placeholder at the bottom of the page.It goes back
    to the top of the form.I am not able to position it at the bottom of the
    form.So hope this elaboration is clear..please excuse me as i am new to
    dot net
    Thanks
    Jagdish.l

    jagdish Lakshminarayanan, Nov 16, 2005