Placing a TextBox next to a ListItem in a RadioButtonList

Nathan Sokalski

I have a RadioButtonList in which some of the choices have TextBoxes next to
them. I am sure that many of you have seen the type of thing I am talking
about, where some choices need a size or quantity specified. However, I am
not sure how to create these textboxes without creating some type of messy
layout technique that would probably not look the same in all browsers
anyway. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks.