    page, what would be placed within the iframe tags:

    <iframe>
    .... </iframe> to accomplish this?
    Nospam, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Harlan Messinger, Oct 7, 2006

  3. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    "Harlan Messinger" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Nospam wrote:
    > > I have a completely different html site
    > > (http://www.example.com/example2.html) I want to link to from another

    html
    > > page, what would be placed within the iframe tags:
    > >
    > > <iframe>
    > > ... </iframe> to accomplish this?

    > http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.5

    If i needed a particular referrer to get to foo.html
    How would I amend the below code?

    <IFRAME src="foo.html" width="400" height="500"
    scrolling="auto" frameborder="1">
    [Your user agent does not support frames or is currently configured
    not to display frames. However, you may visit
    <A href="foo.html">the related document.</A>]
    </IFRAME>
    Nospam, Oct 7, 2006
  4. Nospam wrote:
    > "Harlan Messinger" <> wrote in message
    >> Nospam wrote:
    >>> I have a completely different html site
    >>> (http://www.example.com/example2.html) I want to link to from another

    > html
    >>> page, what would be placed within the iframe tags:
    >>>
    >>> <iframe>
    >>> ... </iframe> to accomplish this?

    >> http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.5

    > If i needed a particular referrer to get to foo.html
    > How would I amend the below code?
    >
    > <IFRAME src="foo.html" width="400" height="500"
    > scrolling="auto" frameborder="1">
    > [Your user agent does not support frames or is currently configured
    > not to display frames. However, you may visit
    > <A href="foo.html">the related document.</A>]
    > </IFRAME>

    The only way you can have the page change the referrer is to write code
    that sends a request to the server *instead of* letting the browser send
    the request. You'd have to use some kind of client-side programming that
    lets you set the headers for an HTTP request.
    Harlan Messinger, Oct 9, 2006