    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Mar 19, 2008

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    bruce barker Guest

    RE: Placing elements beside ListItems in a RadioButtonList or CheckBox

    the checkboxlist and the radiobuttonlist render the items html directly
    rather than creating child controls (that render their own html), so your
    only option is to subclass the list, and override the render.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 19, 2008