Placing of Pictures next to text.

James Smith

Can some one help me out, I think this is dead easy, just not too sure
on how.

This may be CSS, I can handle that.

How do I stick a picture next to text. I want a couple of pictures to go
throughout the page. some on the left some on the right, and I want the
text to flow throughout (next to each of the pictures) how do I do it?

J.

Els

James said:
Can some one help me out, I think this is dead easy, just
not too sure on how.

This may be CSS, I can handle that.

How do I stick a picture next to text. I want a couple of
pictures to go throughout the page. some on the left some
on the right, and I want the text to flow throughout (next
to each of the pictures) how do I do it?

Float the pictures.
Have a look at http://locusmeus.com/photography.html to see how.
CSS is at http://locusmeus.com/all.css