placing response.writefile in web page

Gert Albertse

I'm reading a html file with response.writefile into a aspx web page. If I
want to add a separate header or footer or anything else to the aspx web
page, the response.writefile is the first part. My question is, how to place
it in somewhere on the web page specific e.g.. table.

Grant Merwitz

You can create a label/literal, and set that text to be the file.

e.g.

Instead of Response.Write
Write the html file into a string
then set you label/literal text to = that string

HTH