Plain text file to xml file convert

mahesh

Hi All,

I'm new to xml. and In one of my application i want to convert the
text file into xml file for further processing.
So, if anyone Know how to do it plz tell me any solution.

Andrew Thompson

I'm new to xml.

This is 'Java', in case you are confused.
..and In one of my application i want to convert the
text file into xml file for further processing.

Oh.. using Java?
So, if anyone Know how to do it plz tell me any solution.

Beyond putting the entire text into
a CDATA section, I do not see what you
mean by 'convert'.

As an aside.
- Each sentence should start with
a capital letter.
- Capital letters should generally
be avoided in other parts of sentences
except for proper names (Andrew/Sun),
acronyms (IBM, JSP) and things like
the word 'I'.
- Please try to spell words fully, 'plz'
might be acceptable to your buddy on the
next mobile, but here on usenet, we have
the luxury of full keyboards and enough
bandwidth to spell words properly.

Andrew T.