    So ogg_play would just play the song, and return when the song is done.

    Anyone done anything like this?

    Chris

    Chris Pine, Mar 13, 2005

  2. * Chris Pine (Mar 13, 2005 22:10):
    > So ogg_play would just play the song, and return when the song is
    > done.

    Search for “ruby-vorbisfile†and “ruby-audiofile†on RAA [1],
    nikolai

    [1] http://raa.ruby-lang.org/

    --
    ::: name: Nikolai Weibull :: aliases: pcp / lone-star / aka :::
    ::: born: Chicago, IL USA :: loc atm: Gothenburg, Sweden :::

    Nikolai Weibull, Mar 13, 2005

  3. Chris Pine

    Chris Pine Guest

    Nikolai Weibull wrote:
    > Search for “ruby-vorbisfile†and “ruby-audiofile†on RAA [1],

    Sorry, but I meant to say "on Windows". (Well, I did say that in the
    subject, but forgot to say it in the message. :)

    Frow what I can tell, those will only work on machines with /dev/dsp, right?

    Thanks, though,

    Chris

    Chris Pine, Mar 13, 2005

    You could probably try ruby-xmms: http://pablotron.org/software/xmms-ruby/