    Can anyone point me to some code that allows the user to play a WAV file by
    clicking on a link.

    Many thanks.

    Andrew Chalk, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Andrew Chalk

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Well, simply linking to the .wav file will work for most users. All they
    need is a program, like QuickTime associated with the wav extension.

    You can check out:
    http://www.fluffbucket.com/html/sound.htm

    <a onclick="self.location='myfile.wav'; return false" href="#">Click here to
    play</a>

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Andrew Chalk

    Andrew Chalk Guest

    OK. Now if the user clicks on a button that causes a search of a database
    for the file name how can my web site then play the file to them?

    Many thanks,

    Andrew

    Andrew Chalk, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Andrew Chalk