    asp.net?
    Thanking you in advance for your reply...
    Best regards.......

    Sobin Thomas, May 22, 2008

  2. asp.net is running on the server. Who do you want to play audio file to
    there?
    Sys Admins.... They would probably love you for that :)

    If you want to play it to user then you need to rephrase your question a
    little...
    Like "What is the best way to play audio file in browser?"
    There are a lot of choices here.
    Your way working and I would say keep it like this.
    you might want to look into Media Streaming. But that is totally different
    topic than ASP.NET and I do not have much experience in it.

    Check google "Streaming Music from IIS"

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, May 22, 2008