playing defined system sounds

pedro mg

Hi,

i'd like to play linux system sounds for my app events.
Anyone worked with this already ?
1. playing sounds
2. accessing system defined sounds

Regards,

Olivier

Hi,
i'd like to play linux system sounds for my app events.
Anyone worked with this already ?
1. playing sounds
2. accessing system defined sounds

Regards,

There is no "system defined sounds" for every Linux installations, since there
are many desktop environment that exist. So, you have to choose one, and
access its standards sounds via the libraries (kde libs, gnome libs, xfce
libs, etc...)