    Does anyone have ANY idea what I could have done?

    Cheers,
    Dan
    Dan Abrey, Oct 1, 2004

  2. Dan Abrey

    Dan Abrey Guest

    > Emergency here, was just fiddling with the CSS on my site
    > (http://www.yellowpride.co.uk), and I appear to have f*cked it up nice and
    > proper! I've been trawling through it for the past half hour and can't
    > figure out what the hell I've done. I only added a class to stop

    backgrounds
    > appearing when visitors hover over a linked image!

    Ah, got it, sorry - I knew it'd be something simple! I'd accidently missed
    the / from an <h2> ending tag, so the rest of the page past the left column
    thought it was a heading. I'll get my coat ;-)
    Dan Abrey, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Dan Abrey

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 02:34:28 +0100, Dan Abrey <>
    declared in alt.html:

    > Ah, got it, sorry - I knew it'd be something simple! I'd accidently missed
    > the / from an <h2> ending tag, so the rest of the page past the left column
    > thought it was a heading. I'll get my coat ;-)

    I'm surprised the validator didn't pick that up. ;-)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Dan Abrey

    Dan Abrey Guest

    "Mark Parnell" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 02:34:28 +0100, Dan Abrey <>
    > declared in alt.html:
    >
    > > Ah, got it, sorry - I knew it'd be something simple! I'd accidently

    missed
    > > the / from an <h2> ending tag, so the rest of the page past the left

    column
    > > thought it was a heading. I'll get my coat ;-)

    > I'm surprised the validator didn't pick that up. ;-)

    Oh shh, I'm still learning ;-)
    Dan Abrey, Oct 1, 2004