  1. "Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    popular closing line.

    Quite boring, folks..

    Andrew Thompson, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Andrew Thompson

    HalcyonWild Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > "Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    > popular closing line.
    >
    > Quite boring, folks..

    So what do we say ?

    HalcyonWild, Oct 14, 2005

  3. HalcyonWild wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >
    >>"Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    >>popular closing line.
    >>
    >>Quite boring, folks..

    > So what do we say ?

    "I have a problem with such-and-such in my code. Any advice is
    appreciated. BAM! ZADAM! WOOSH! POW!"

    Just my two cents...

    :)

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com/

    Darryl L. Pierce, Oct 14, 2005
  4. Andrew Thompson coughed up:
    > "Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    > popular closing line.
    >
    > Quite boring, folks..

    Perhaps "PS. I'm a lesbian."

    Seriously, though, are you really that bored by this? lol....

    --
    I've seen this a few times--Don't make this mistake:

    Dwight: "This thing is wildly available."
    Smedly: "Did you mean wildly, or /widely/ ?"
    Dwight: "Both!", said while nodding emphatically.

    Dwight was exposed to have made a grammatical
    error and tries to cover it up by thinking
    fast. This is so painfully obvious that he
    only succeeds in looking worse.

    Thomas G. Marshall, Oct 14, 2005
  5. Andrew Thompson

    Timbo Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > "Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    > popular closing line.
    >
    > Quite boring, folks..

    I can think of a few types of posts that bore me too...

    Timbo, Oct 14, 2005
  6. Timbo coughed up:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    >> "Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
    >> popular closing line.
    >>
    >> Quite boring, folks..

    > I can think of a few types of posts that bore me too...

    Thomas G. Marshall, Oct 14, 2005