Please advise. Thanks!!

Andrew Thompson

"Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
popular closing line.

Quite boring, folks..

Darryl L. Pierce

HalcyonWild said:
So what do we say ?

"I have a problem with such-and-such in my code. Any advice is
appreciated. BAM! ZADAM! WOOSH! POW!"

Just my two cents...

:)

Thomas G. Marshall

Andrew Thompson coughed up:
"Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
popular closing line.

Quite boring, folks..

Perhaps "PS. I'm a lesbian."

Seriously, though, are you really that bored by this? lol....

--
I've seen this a few times--Don't make this mistake:

Dwight: "This thing is wildly available."
Smedly: "Did you mean wildly, or /widely/ ?"
Dwight: "Both!", said while nodding emphatically.

Dwight was exposed to have made a grammatical
error and tries to cover it up by thinking
fast. This is so painfully obvious that he
only succeeds in looking worse.

Timbo

Andrew said:
"Please advise. Thanks!!" seems to have become a
popular closing line.

Quite boring, folks..

I can think of a few types of posts that bore me too...

Thomas G. Marshall

Timbo coughed up:
I can think of a few types of posts that bore me too...