PLEASE ASSIST MY CHURCH PALNTING PROJECT.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Pastororits, Oct 11, 2007.

  1. Pastororits

    Pastororits Guest

    Dear Beloved Brethren,
    Calvary greetings to you all in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I
    am Pastor Isaac Orits Edah, 36 years old from Lagos Nigeria,married to
    Evangelist Faith Abosede, We are bless presently with Two son's Isaac
    and Elijah, Isaac is 6 years and 6 month and Elijah is 2 years and 7
    months Old, we are having the intention in fulfilling God's will for
    our life in planting a new church for christ in the lagos metropoly
    and we will be glad to receiving Financial and Material assistance
    from any Acts29network members.
    I am Pastor Isaac Orits Edah, 36 years old married to Evangelist Faith
    Abosede, We are bless presently with Two son's Isaac and Elijah, Isaac
    is 6 years and 6 month and Elijah is 2 years and 7 months Old, we are
    having the intention in fulfilling God's will for our life in planting
    a new church for christ in the lagos metropoly and we will be glad to
    receiving Spiritual,Financial and Material assistance from any members
    of this group.if you are willing to contact me on either questions
    about myself and my calling or willing to assist me on the above
    subject, please feel free to contact me on;
    234-8028966529 or E-mail; .
    Yours in Christ,
    Pastor Isaac Orits Edah

    Pastororits, Oct 11, 2007