Please book now for EuroPython 2010: 17th to 24th July in Birmingham,UK

Zeth

EuroPython 2010
---------------

EuroPython is a conference for the Python programming language
community, including software written in Python such as Django, Zope
and so on. It is aimed at everyone from beginners through to core
developers. This year EuroPython will be held from the 17th to 24th
July in Birmingham, UK. The 18th and 19th are tutorial days, with the
main conference kicking off from the 20th. EuroPython will include
over 100 talks, tutorials, sprints and social events. See the
timetable here:

http://www.europython.eu/talks/timetable/

Registration
------------

Registration is open now at: http://www.europython.eu/registration/

EuroPython 2010 is a not-for-profit volunteer-organised conference.
There is a fee for your conference booking in order to help cover
costs; this includes lunches and refreshments, as well as the
conference dinner. A concessionary rate applies to: over 60's,
full-time students, unwaged, nurses, speakers and crew volunteers.

The registration page ( http://www.europython.eu/registration/ ),
explains in further detail.

Spread the Word
social networking connections. Take a look at our publicity resources:

http://wiki.europython.eu/Publicity

Sponsors
--------

Sponsoring EuroPython is a unique opportunity to affiliate with this
prestigious conference and to reach a large number of Python users
from computing professionals to academics, from entrepreneurs to
motivated and well-educated job seekers. See the following page for
more information:

http://www.europython.eu/sponsors/

General Information

For more information about the conference, please visit the official
site: http://www.europython.eu/

Looking forward to see you!

The EuroPython Team