Please can you help me how can apply unicode in java

yadoosmart

I am tr y to develope a localization application.when i run the code
there is no the right output, it's square box but i can't fix the error
and why it's like that .but i know the unicode representation of my
language please look a sample of code and based on that give me
suggestion to fix the erro.

import java.io.*;
class Unicodechar{
public static void main(String[] args){

//declare a character initialized to Ethiopic
char fidel='\u1200';
// print Ethiopic Unicode (version 3.0)
while(fidel<='\u137C'){
for(int i=0;i<8;i++){
System.out.println((int)fidel +", ");
fidel++;
}
//System.out.println();

Knute Johnson

I am tr y to develope a localization application.when i run the code
there is no the right output, it's square box but i can't fix the error
and why it's like that .but i know the unicode representation of my
language please look a sample of code and based on that give me
suggestion to fix the erro.

import java.io.*;
class Unicodechar{
public static void main(String[] args){

//declare a character initialized to Ethiopic
char fidel='\u1200';
// print Ethiopic Unicode (version 3.0)
while(fidel<='\u137C'){
for(int i=0;i<8;i++){
System.out.println((int)fidel +", ");
fidel++;
}
//System.out.println();

Does your font actually have Unicode \u1200 in it?