Please come and add questions to C++ interview questions onListenVoice

Victor Bazarov

I am creating a database of C++ interview questions.
I would appreciate if you can add questions on http://www.ListenVoice.com

There are no questions until I see the candidate simply because the
questions do depend on the candidate, on what they have done in their
career already, etc. Not to mention that the questions also depend very
much on the level to which the candidate is applying...

Öö Tiib

I am creating a database of C++ interview questions.

Our interviewers pick some problems from some book or archive of
common algorithm problems. Give one of these as homework and other
propose for solving at interview. Depending how he attacks these, his
mental abilities are visible without any additional questions.

Intelligent will learn all the techniques, patterns and styles that
team uses quickly. With dumb there is nothing to do however long he
learns.

Some places like: http://www.spoj.pl/problems/classical/ have
thousands of problems.

If candidate has worked in a successful team before then interviewer
can ask for other skills he claims he has like toolsmith, architect,
diplomate, qualitycontroller, book-keeper etc. These skills are
separate from language and relevant if you have only narrow set of
positions vacant. It has never happened to me that there is so narrow
set of positions vacant however.
I would appreciate if you can add questions on http://www.ListenVoice.com

Some very qualified guys will hate such lawyer/wizard/philosopher
questions like yours there. I mean like "what is object slicing",
"can assignment operator be virtual", "what is size of empty struct"
or "what happens when member function does 'delete this;'". They will
likely think that if such techniques are in usage here then they
should go look elsewhere.