    I would appreciate if you can add questions on http://www.ListenVoice.com
    Thanks,
    Vijay
    Vijay, May 7, 2010

  2. On 5/6/2010 9:10 PM, Vijay wrote:
    > I am creating a database of C++ interview questions.
    > I would appreciate if you can add questions on http://www.ListenVoice.com

    There are no questions until I see the candidate simply because the
    questions do depend on the candidate, on what they have done in their
    career already, etc. Not to mention that the questions also depend very
    much on the level to which the candidate is applying...

    Victor Bazarov, May 7, 2010

  3. Vijay

    Öö Tiib Guest

    On May 7, 4:10 am, Vijay <> wrote:
    > I am creating a database of C++ interview questions.

    Our interviewers pick some problems from some book or archive of
    common algorithm problems. Give one of these as homework and other
    propose for solving at interview. Depending how he attacks these, his
    mental abilities are visible without any additional questions.

    Intelligent will learn all the techniques, patterns and styles that
    team uses quickly. With dumb there is nothing to do however long he
    learns.

    Some places like: http://www.spoj.pl/problems/classical/ have
    thousands of problems.

    If candidate has worked in a successful team before then interviewer
    can ask for other skills he claims he has like toolsmith, architect,
    diplomate, qualitycontroller, book-keeper etc. These skills are
    separate from language and relevant if you have only narrow set of
    positions vacant. It has never happened to me that there is so narrow
    set of positions vacant however.

    > I would appreciate if you can add questions on http://www.ListenVoice.com

    Some very qualified guys will hate such lawyer/wizard/philosopher
    questions like yours there. I mean like "what is object slicing",
    "can assignment operator be virtual", "what is size of empty struct"
    or "what happens when member function does 'delete this;'". They will
    likely think that if such techniques are in usage here then they
    should go look elsewhere.
    Öö Tiib, May 7, 2010