    www.bigbreakthrough.info
    Thanks,
    - Jeff
    javawizard, Jan 15, 2007

  2. javawizard

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <>,
    "javawizard" <> wrote:

    > I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
    > site and let me know what you think:
    > www.bigbreakthrough.info

    The first issue is to explain why you are using frames for this?

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jan 15, 2007

  3. javawizard wrote:

    > I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
    > site and let me know what you think:
    > www.bigbreakthrough.info

    Stealth domain forwarding for:
    http://www.intellectual-playground.com/break/

    Whatever this is, it produces .. 1995? .. style code.

    Bold text is hard to read and should only be used for headings.

    Is it just that one page?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 15, 2007
  4. javawizard

    Ed Mullen Guest

    javawizard wrote:
    > I'd appreciate it if all you HTML experts would take a look at my new
    > site and let me know what you think:
    > www.bigbreakthrough.info
    > Thanks,
    > - Jeff

    Not sure what there is to critique. It's pretty plain vanilla.

    One comment:

    Get rid of the needless repetition of:

    to pad the bottom. It's silly. Use CSS to set a bottom margin.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net
    Ed Mullen, Jan 15, 2007
  5. javawizard

    aa Guest

    Is it correct to think that your intention is to test the contents, not the
    design?

    aa, Jan 18, 2007