Please don't laugh

gale

Want to configure properties of a datagrid in C# during runtime. I want to
run the following simple command:

DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=False;

But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my class
etc....

Do I need to reference some dll or what???

Davide Vernole [MVP]

gale said:
Want to configure properties of a datagrid in C# during runtime. I
want to run the following simple command:

DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=False;

But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my
class etc....

Do I need to reference some dll or what???

Remember that C# is case sensitive. So you should write:

DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns = false;

Patrice

C# is case sensitive. The keyword is false (rather than False with a capital
letter).

Patrice

Rob

Want to configure properties of a datagrid in C# during runtime. I want to
run the following simple command:

DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=False;

But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my class
etc....

Do I need to reference some dll or what???

Have you tried:

DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=false;

(c# is case-sensitive)