    But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my class
    etc....

    Do I need to reference some dll or what???

    gale, Oct 14, 2004

  2. gale

    Henke Guest

    Is it C# or VB.NET if it's C# it's called false not False.

    Henke, Oct 14, 2004

  3. gale <> typed:
    > Want to configure properties of a datagrid in C# during runtime. I
    > want to run the following simple command:
    >
    > DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=False;
    >
    > But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my
    > class etc....
    >
    > Do I need to reference some dll or what???

    Remember that C# is case sensitive. So you should write:

    DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns = false;

    --
    Davide Vernole
    MVP ASP/ASP.NET

    Davide Vernole [MVP], Oct 14, 2004
  4. gale

    gale Guest

    ignore my question, figured it out...

    gale, Oct 14, 2004
  5. gale

    Patrice Guest

    C# is case sensitive. The keyword is false (rather than False with a capital
    letter).

    Patrice

    Patrice, Oct 14, 2004
  6. gale

    Rob Guest

    On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:27:53 +0200, gale <>
    wrote:

    >Want to configure properties of a datagrid in C# during runtime. I want to
    >run the following simple command:
    >
    >DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=False;
    >
    >But I am presented with error that name "False" does not exist in my class
    >etc....
    >
    >Do I need to reference some dll or what???

    Have you tried:

    DataGrid1.AutoGenerateColumns=false;

    (c# is case-sensitive)

    Rob, Oct 14, 2004