please explain css entry #subnav table table {border-bottom:none;}

jason

Noob Here.

What is saying? set the second table of the subnav id?

#subnav table table {border-bottom:none;}

I don't see any tables inside the the subnav id

<asp:SiteMapDataSource runat="server" ID="subnavSitemap"
StartingNodeOffset="1" StartFromCurrentNode="false"
ShowStartingNode="false" />
<asp:Menu runat="server" ID="subMenu" SkinID="subMenu"
DataSourceID="subnavSitemap" />

also, whats the difference between

and

Jukka K. Korpela

Noob Here.

Post the URL, and suddenly you look much less of a clueless newbie.
What is saying?

Who's talking?
set the second table of the subnav id?
#subnav table table {border-bottom:none;}

If you're trying to guess the idea of the piece of CSS code, you were lucky.
But why are you guessing? This ain't no lottery: there is nothing to be won
by making guesses, as opposite to learning things from tutorials and