    hi all, i want to modify a class's interface, that will reference many classes which inherit it
    is there any advice to me?

    thanks

    freegnu, Oct 24, 2006

  2. freegnu

    Salt_Peter Guest

    freegnu wrote:
    > hi all, i want to modify a class's interface, that will reference many classes which inherit it
    > is there any advice to me?
    >
    > thanks

    We could be here until christmas (2010) to answer that question.
    Why not show a short explanation of the issue you are having? Should
    you be using composition instead? Is the class abstract? are you using
    pointers to base class? what do the ctors look like? which one of its
    interfaces are bothering you? why? Is the interface virtual?
    pure-virtual? what result did you expect? what result are you getting?
    etc...
    Inheritance is a diverse, sometimes complex, forever expandeable
    subject.
    Show a skeleton with a base and a derived class and throw something
    relevent at us, please.

    class Base
    {
    };