Please give solution for this : HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by harinath, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. harinath

    harinath Guest

    Hi,

    i'm trying to create my first ASP.NET project ( HelloASPWorld project
    but
    an error occured when I put OK button in NewProject.
    ERROR:
    "The Web server reported the following error when attempting to creat
    or
    open the Web project located at the following URL:
    'https://localhost/HelloASPWorld'.'HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable'."

    Please reply ASAP
    --
    Systems Dept - Pioneer wincon Pvt Lt