    Al Dykes
    -----------
    adykes at p a n i x . c o m

    Al Dykes, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Al Dykes wrote:

    > I'm looking for info on programming with glade on python, and maybe
    > some sample code to hack. I've got python installed, but need a howto
    > for glade and google doesn't help me.
    >
    > Any suggestions ?

    Go to www.pygtk.org. You will find faq, tutorials and complete reference
    there.

    --
    Maciej "Fiedzia" Dziardziel (fiedzia (at) fiedzia (dot) prv (dot) pl)
    www.fiedzia.prv.pl

    I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

    Maciej Dziardziel, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Re: Please help a windows user get started with python/glade and anIDE.

    hello,
    check out;
    http://milugar.homeip.net:8080/arch...t-html-english/wxpython-wxglade-tutorial.html
    for a pretty good wxGlade tutorial