Please Help ASAP!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Snir, Dec 23, 2003.

  1. Snir

    Snir Guest

    Hi All.

    I have a question which may seem simple to those who are familiar with
    web-design, so if you will please answer my question THAT'LL BE
    ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

    I am working on a website and I have generated a CSS-Based navigation
    bar. I poster the code on the website, and I have a problem - I have
    placed the navbar on the left side of my website, and now ALL OF MY
    OTHER CONTENT THAT IS CENTERED APPEARS BELOW THE NAVIGATION BAR!!! EG:

    ***
    ***
    ***
    ***
    ***
    (NAVBAR ABOVE)

    SSS
    SSSSSSSSSSS
    SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    (CENTERED CONTENT)

    You see, I would like to know how to make my website look like the
    following:

    ***** 1111111111111
    *****
    ***** 1111111111111
    *****
    ***** 1111111111111
    (navbar) (centered content)

    IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT CODE OR WHAT NOT I SHOULD PUT ON MY SOURCE,
    THAT'LL BE ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL AND A WHOLE LOTTA HELP!

    Your help is GREATLY appreciated,

    Snir Levi.

    Snir, Dec 23, 2003

  2. Quoth the raven named Snir:

    > Hi All.
    >
    > I have a question ...

    I'll bet you weren't happy with all the answers you received
    yesterday... eh?

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally offering newsreader classes, cheap.

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 23, 2003

  3. Snir

    Ryan Stewart Guest

    Put it in a table.