    tried all sorts of things, http://computer_name, http://dnsserver but
    it just wont work. Any ideas what's wrong? Thanks

    Rick
    Rick, Oct 13, 2003

  2. Rick

    Lauchlan M Guest

    This is not an ASP.NET problem, it is an IIS problem. Why not try on the IIS
    newsgroup?

    Lauchlan M

    Lauchlan M, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Hi,

    Is Anonymous Access enabled?

    --
    Regards,
    Kristofer Gafvert

    Problems with spam and viruses? See
    http://www.ilopia.com/security/newsposting.aspx

    Kristofer Gafvert, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Rick

    Jeffrey Guest

    What kind of page are you trying to open? an .aspx one? if so, have u
    registered the asp.net files with IIS?

    Jeffrey, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Yes anonymous access is enabled and I am trying to access the default
    page (i just installed IIS). I can't get to make it work at all :( Any
    ideas? Thanks!

    Rick

    Rick, Oct 13, 2003