Please help - CLR Debugger and ASP code

Guest

Hi all,

I'm not able to use CLR debugger to step into the asp code the way I'm
debugging my asp.net code. I wonder if even this is doable and if not what
are my other options for debugging asp code.
Thanks in advance,

Roy

Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

ASP code is not managed code. The CLR debugger applies to managed code only.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [MVP ASP.NET]

[Shameless Author plug]
Now Available @ www.lulu.com/owc
Forth-coming VSTO.NET - Wrox/Wiley 2006

Guest

Alvin,
Is any other tool for dubugging asp code beside Visual Studio itself?