Please help. Crystal report problem.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ram, Feb 13, 2007.

  1. Ram

    Ram Guest

    Hello,
    We were developing asp.net application with 2003 version and installed
    the web applications in our public server and things went fine without any
    problem.We also use crystal report that bundles along with that.

    Now we got .net 2005 edition and created one web application in .net 2.0. We
    use crystal reports that bundles with 2005 for this application. We have
    deployed the application in our public server and everything works fine (we
    installed .net 2.0) but for crystal report.

    The scenario is :
    Our server has both .net 1.1 and .net 2.0
    Server has applications developed in both 2003 and 2005 editions.
    Unable to run (view) Crystal reports for the application is developed in
    2005 edition.

    I have struggled with lot of options such as registering the crystal report
    manually, and copying dlls and registering them too. But nothing is working
    for me.I have lost past two weeks in this.
    Can anyone help me.

    Thanks

    Ram, Feb 13, 2007