Please help: DataGridPageChangedEventArgs is not defined

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Marcus, Nov 20, 2003.

  1. Marcus

    Marcus Guest

    Hi all,

    I am using .net framework 1.0, and have a webform (asp.net w/vb code behind).

    I am trying to make paging in my grid, so I code it as below:

    sub DataGrid_PageIndexChanged(sender as object, e as DataGridPageChangedEventArgs)
    grd_1.CurrentPageIndex = e.NewPageIndex
    grd_1.databind()
    end sub

    but the compiler return "DataGridPageChangedEventArgs is not defined".

    what's wrong with it ? do I miss anything ? any ideas are appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Marcus

    Marcus, Nov 20, 2003