Please Help Displaying Images in Datagrid

blackg

I need help to display images from my table in a datagrid

I have two tables that are join together. Product_Image and Product

my select query is :
SELECT
Product_Image.ProductID,Product.Product,Product.Price,Product_Image.SMimgdata
FROM Product_Image INNER JOIN
Product ON Product_Image.ProductID =
Product.ProductID
where ProductID = ProductID

Note the ProductID is a foreign key in the Product_Image Table

The SMimgdata is a binary datatype:

What I want is that the Datagrid should display the Product, price and
the image
Could somebody help me with a brief sample.

Thanks in advance