Please Help Displaying Images in Datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by blackg, Mar 18, 2005.

  1. blackg

    blackg Guest

    I need help to display images from my table in a datagrid

    I have two tables that are join together. Product_Image and Product

    my select query is :
    SELECT
    Product_Image.ProductID,Product.Product,Product.Price,Product_Image.SMimgdata
    FROM Product_Image INNER JOIN
    Product ON Product_Image.ProductID =
    Product.ProductID
    where ProductID = ProductID

    Note the ProductID is a foreign key in the Product_Image Table

    The SMimgdata is a binary datatype:

    What I want is that the Datagrid should display the Product, price and
    the image
    Could somebody help me with a brief sample.

    Thanks in advance

    http://www.usenet.com
    blackg, Mar 18, 2005