Please Help: File Deletes Cause Loss of Session Variables

Joey

Does anyone know why I lose all of my session variables whenever I
delete files on the server using code in my asp.net web app?

I have seen a few scattered posts about something called a
filechangenotification causing this.

Most important, does anyone know how to make it stop? It seems
reasonable that one might need to delete files from an asp.net
application, without losing session variables.

Joey

I understand now that this happens so the asp.net app can restart
without stopping and starting the site in IIS.

BUT...How can I isolate folders so they don't fire the File Change
Notification? Or, how can I make IIS ignore it, if only for the
specified folder(s)?