please help for my exam ??? urgently

Joined
Nov 11, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am taking a c++ course.I want to write this program:
capitalize first letter of words
for examlpe:jason go to school
Jason Go To School
all the first letters will be capital letter.
I see a program this forum but the teacher didn't teach touper,tolower statements so I want to to write this program using printf and scanf like this ok???
please help me immediately ??? I will have an exam on tuesday!!!