Please Help! Formatting Messed Up in Mac Browser

Brad

Novice ASP.NET developer
ASP.NET 1.1
Windows XP Professional
Visual Studio 2003

I've developed a Web application that shows up fine in IE. When I met with
my client, who has a Mac, all of the major pieces of all of the pages were
separated like unlinked pieces of a puzzle. The pages functioned correctly,
but the formatting was all screwed up!

What am I leaving out? How can I develop for all browsers, especially Mac,
in ASP.NET??

Thanks for any help!!

Brad

Brad

Update:

It's not a Mac problem. My client has Firefox as a browser. I installed
Firefox and reproduced the problem.

I'm going to research any known Firefox/ASP.NET issues on the Net.
Meanwhile, does anyone have anything to add or any tidbits that may help me?